Operation Renewed Hope Foundation is governed by a Board of Directors that provides strategic direction for and governance of the Foundation.
The Board of Directors is assisted by a Board of Advisors that provide the Board of Directors and our staff with great advice and recommendations.
ORHF’s staff carries out the Foundation’s mission by directly assisting homeless Veterans, coordinating the work of your many volunteers, and performing day-to-day management functions.
Last, but by no means least, ORHF thanks its many supporters and sponsors for their generosity.
• Moving • Cleaning • Financial
• Dental • Mental Health
If you have items or services that you’d like to donate to help Veterans, please let us know by using our Contact Form.
If you have a church group, employer, or scouting troop that would like to collect for our Veterans, consider putting together “Welcome Baskets.”
If you have clothing you’d like to donate, we encourage you to support one of many other worthy charities, like A Wider Circle or a local church. We do not have storage space to save clothes nor staff to sort sizes.
Thank you for your generosity and support for our homeless Veterans!
Your donated item goes directly to helping a Veteran in need.
- Good condition, serviceable furniture, e.g., dining tables, chairs, sofas, beds, dressers, recliners
- Household items such as bedding, towels, toiletries, vacuum cleaners.
- Appliances and televisions
- Baby Cribs
- Cleaning supplies (See the “Welcome Basket” that we provide Veterans for more details.)